Tyle darów nam rok przyniósł:
Pszczołom Łąki kwiatów nipples,
Ludziom dal Łany Zbóż,
Zbożom gave a full ear,
cloth covered the fields of snow,
To rested during the winter.
you think, I think I
What gave us the past year.
That was the year a good year.
regret to this day I'm leaving it.
can place the new days of
old year, good year.
passed on to us happy,
In which we are together again.
Sometimes we carry sadness,
Sometimes he carried us joy.
First stars now ask
What next year will bring.
I'm waiting, waiting for you ...
North now - the clock began to strike.
One year has passed, a good year.
regret to this day I'm leaving it.
can place the new days of
old year, good year.
That was the year a good year.
regret to this day I'm leaving it.
can place the new days of
old year, good year.
; (Piosenka zespolu "Czerwone Gitary")
So many gifts brought us the year:
the bees - were meadows full of flowers,
The people there are fields of cereals,
the grains there were full of corn,
The fields are covered with a snow blanket,
order them in the winter rested.
you for meaning, I for meaning,
What gave us last year.
It was a year a good year.
is with regret that I leave it.
It is nine days place give
old year, good year.
It goes with the happy days for us
in which we are together again.
Sometimes it brought us sadness.
Sometimes it brought us joy.
ask the first star today,
What will the next year bingen.
You wait, I wait ....
midnight now - the clock began to strike.
A year goes by, a good year.
is with regret that I leave it.
It is nine days place give
old year, good year.
(A song of the group "Czerwone Gitary")
(A song of the group "Czerwone Gitary")
0 comments:
Post a Comment