Hello everyone,
My name is Daniel Kohl and lead volunteer of the issuing authority in Brüggen
the Tiertafel Germany e. V.
This has Germany's Christmas campaign, a 1 €, which I imagine you here
m hte .
If your choice is also a € and you would like to donate to us, we would be very grateful to you
. The animals of our customers need now and then to the vet, are at
vaccinations, deworming or just a little complaint, which must be treated
.
alone in my team and I Brüggen supplied a total of 123 customers with 295
animals (cats, dogs and small animals). In the big cities you can use this
tenfold numbers.
I know this is everywhere scarce money and many in the international animal protection
find again. I also help from time to time with there
are modified by us from private polystyrene plates in a TH in Eastern Europe
gegangen und eine Hundehütte konnte auch wieder einem Schützling Schutz vor
Wind und Wetter schenken.
Hier nochmal die Bankdaten:
Spendenkonto: 3772852
Deutsche Bank BLZ: 120 700 24
Verwendungszweck: Weihnachts - Euro I thank you on behalf of our animals that we do every week sick
can, thanks to charity donations.
Cheers
Daniela Kohl
0 comments:
Post a Comment