understanding
Als die tierliebe Tochter meiner Nachbarn zwei Kaninchen aus der Vermittlung der Kaninchenhilfe should get, I helped a little in the construction of a free warren in which to live animals.
"Want to be a wine gum?" the daughter asked me during the work.
"No, thank you." I answered.
"do you not?"
"However, I did."
"And why do you can not have one?"
"Since gelatin in it."
The girl looked at me quizzically.
"You know, I eat anything that comes from animals. And gelatin is derived from animals."
"I never eat again!" the child cried in horror, and pushed the bag of wine gums on the floor.
"Oh no," I said to her mother, "I've made something."
"It does not matter," replied my neighbor, "she nibbles too much anyway."
If you want to see the intelligent man and the two rabbits once, then you can in the small video of the rabbit using , which is then developed over the Gehegebau. But that was mentioned only in passing.
0 comments:
Post a Comment