Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cleaning The Kitchen Worksheets

What is in your power use with freedom - korzystać z tego swobodnie, co jest od ciebie zawisłe

Image: Wikipedia - Marc Aurel Munich Glyptotek


"Either the gods of fortune nothing, or anything they can. Now when they not prevail, why are you praying? assets they But something, why do not you are entreating them instead to avoid this or that evil, or to award this or that good, but for the gift, it's nothing to be afraid of these things or to claim or to grieve about it. Because if they can help at all the people, they may also help him to do so. But, maybe you reply that the gods have made in my power. Well, is it not better to what is in your power to use freedom as to what is not in your power to slavish humiliation carried away to leave you?
Who but since you said that the gods do not assist us in what depends on us?
Fange doch nun einmal an, um solche Dinge zu beten und du wirst sehen:
Der fleht: Wie komme ich doch zu dem Genusse jener Geliebten?
Du:         Wie entreiße ich mich dem Verlangen danach?
Der:     Wie fange ich’s an, um von jenem Übel frei zu werden?
Du:      Wie fange ich’s an, um der Befreiung davon nicht zu bedürfen?
Another: What do I do that I did not lose my son?
you: What do I do that I do not fear its loss?
In a word: Give all your prayers such a direction and you'll see what happens "

Marc Aurel free audio book, the publisher CH Beck: Marcus Aurelius - way themselves , No. 61

""""----""""
Marcus
"Either you do not have any authority of the gods, or have. So if you do not have, why you pray? "And if they have, why are unlikely to pray for them this gift, you do not feel fear nothing, do not covet anything that you do not feel pain for any reason, than that the or something like that to experience something you do not feel 'Cause if at all, they have the power to provide assistance people are in this direction it can lend. But I can say to me, the gods did the main action from me. This is not it better to use this freely, which is pending from you, than as a slave, humiliated chase for what you do not hang on?

And who told you that the gods do not lend us his assistance in these matters, which hung from us?

so start praying about it and see.

This prays: if I able to sleep with that woman!
A you pray: may I did not want her love!

Another: how to get rid of that!
And you: ; may I not felt the need to get rid of it!

Other: may I not lose the child! ;
And you: obym się nie lękał straty!
W ogóle tak się módl, a zobaczysz skutek."


Marek Aureliusz, Rozmyślania , księga IX, Nr. 40
Przekład: Marian Reiter
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment