Thursday, October 21, 2010

Flamin Hots Chips And Gi Cancer

Combine ...

"We need immigration. We need immigrants in the labor market. But we do not need immigration in our social system."

Christian Democratic Union

"For I was hungry and you gave me food. I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink. I was a stranger, and ye gave me no houses. I was naked and you I have not dressed. I was sick and in prison, and ye visited me not. Since they will answer him, saying, Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not help you? Then he will answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you. What you have not done the least of these, ye have done me no "

Christ

" integration calls for the recognition of our Christian values .

Christian Democratic Union

on the edge of a stupid Mentionisten cited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment