There is an approximately 6-month-old Haflinger colt who risks soon
the butcher. The owner had called yesterday that he now wants to depose him
from the mother and then no more room for him
.
After last year's colt to a friend
have passed on, he would again give me the opportunity to give him
. Unfortunately, I can take this time no one knows of the little man
and if any place he wants to let the horse slaughter
.
He now has meant that it fixes the slaughter at the weekend
. I hope I can again negotiate with him that he can
me more time. The following data are
foal to it:
born approx March (exact date I can ask the breeder)
Father: Stainz
Location: Zillertal
sales price 400 €
Education: absolutely raw, as it all summer on a mountain, was found
Maybe someone wants of the little a chance.
he would have deserved it.
Contact: Contact me: peter.kahr @ gmx.at
or 0043 699 1958 09 22
www.TirolerTierEngel.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment